Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I’m 152 Lbs. or about 62 Kilos.


I’m a 49ers fan.
I’m forty-two years old.
I’m catching forty winks.
I'm 24-7.
I’m a little less than twelve months from my next birthday.
I'm a dime a dozen--a baker's dozen.
I’m at the eleventh hour.
I’m dressed to the nines on cloud nine.
I'm a stitch in time saving nine.
I’m behind the eight ball.
I’m in seventh heaven.
I’m six of one and a half dozen of the other.
I’m 5' 9" or so or around 175 centimeters.
I'm a four-leaf clover.
I’m the oldest of three children.
I'm a third wheel.
I’m one of three people in my family.
I’m the three Rs: Reading, Writing & Robert.
I’m at the end of the third day at the beginning of the tenth month in the year 2012.
I’m at home in apartment 3e.
I'm three wishes.
I’m second fiddle.
I’m a bird in hand worth two in the bush.
I’m of two minds.
I'm one on one.
I’m all for one and one for all, and
I’m the one and only.




No comments:

Post a Comment