Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The TV

by Shahad Abdulla Najar

The TV
showed my favourite
      movie                                       Your heart
                                                        is like a
My wall                                              rock
is filled with
sticky notes                                    My morning
                                                       wouldn't be the
My grandmother                            same without
smells like rose                              seeing my mom
        petals
                                                       My desk
I got paper                                      is my
notes all over                                 getaway from
  my desk                                            reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment