Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Explosion of My Memory

Important objects:

- My niece's shirt.
- My nephew's shirt.
- Special note book.
- Cute dolphin Necklace
- A heart necklace
- Sketchbook
- Paint brush
- Sharpner
- Phone
- A drawing of a landscape
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Teddy bear
- Cute bracelet
- My fave Korean group poster
- T-Shirt
- Cup
- CAR!
- Flower
- Headphones
- IPod
- Laptop
- Year 6 English notebook
- Watch
- Picture of my grandfather and grandmother
- Squishy panda
-  Year book page (ripped)
- Knife
- Treasure box
- Crooked smile song
- Spring Day, Korean song

- Year 6 English notebook 
Very light pastel blue book.
A very important comment written in the first page "Good Luck, You can do this!"
Hearing the last words from my FAVOURITE teacher "I'll see you after break! I'll Miss you".
She never came back.
Feeling special yet sad.

- Picture of my grandfather and grandmother
 2 bright faces with a beautiful genuine smile.
Very old and rough to touch yet special.
First time seeing them and thats the only way I can see them.
Sad but special.
I close my eyes and hear their voices with laughter, makes me smile all the time. 

- Crooked smile song
 Very hiphoppy yet unique
Meaningful and powerful
Vivd imagery of a beautiful genuine smile.
Very powerful colours

- Spring Day, Korean song
Calm For the ears
Powerful words 
Snow fills the place with bright thoughts.
Relaxing and memorable
 


No comments:

Post a Comment