Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I Confess...


The dark spots beneath my eyes
                   where all my trouble from last night
                                                                              lied.
                                            a little sympathy needed
                                                    when feelings are not reciprocated
                                                           faith is my solution
                                                           hope is my devotion
                                                                   thoughts are aggravated
                                                                        moving my hands in agitation
                                                                             I seek treatment for my dark spot
                                                                                 I seek help when I'm in need
                                                                                    or at least I wanted to
                                                                                         erase my insecurities
                                                                                            the dark spot where my soul leaped
                                                                                               when I once agreed with the criticism
                                                                                                     my fear of speaking
                                                                                                                    my cynicism
                                                                                                 I left you finally
                                                                            but you still visit me in sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment