Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Communal Haiku

Students wrote communal haiku poems. Each student wrote one line, folded the paper so the line was hidden, and then passed the line to the next person. The students were asked to include one of the following words in each line:
sea, eat, home, drink, cat, boat, write, day, split

the cat spilt the milk on the couch.
Cat don't go away.
My home is pretty.

The girls are eating.
There is nothing better than home.
he split the woodwork

*

the sea eat the boat
over the sea I sail at dawn
this day is very lonely

boat after boat drifts at night
I study in my home

*

I eat salad everyday
The sea is so beautiful

The color of the sea is blue.

my home in the green field
The cat was in boat.

*

The day passed quickly.
I write a nice story called "Night"
I need too much rest.

We arrived home at evening
I will split if I drink this day
I want to drink tea.

*

I buy a car.
I don't know everything.
I have a lot of clothes now.

I am writing HW with my sister.

don't split and drink from the sea

I write a haiku now.
eat the roses on the greeny grass
back from sea today

*

Blue boat on the beach
The writing class is blue.
The cat has black eyes.

day after day--dream

*

split the yellow moon
my sister drinks coffee.

The boy drank the water
I split the cake into two pieces
Every day is a beautiful gift.

*

The cat in my office.
Teacher writes all notes in my notebook.
The cat drinks my milk.

I do write to eat.
I saw a goldfish in seas.
The boat swung over sea.

*

I write short stories usually.

I eat spicey Indian food.

we arrived home too late
write a day at home

drink the water now

yesterday I wrote my homework.

*

the cat near our home dead
my home warm and beautiful.

I wait in my home.
Friday is my best day.
I drink a lot of juice every day

me and my friends drinking hot coffee
I'm home I'm a boat
drink wine in sparkling glass

*

At home I was sleeping
The boys are drinking and eating now.
home homie I missed you.
Come home now today
The cat was playing all day.
I like eating apples.

*

The baby eats many chocolates
What would not a cat want to eat
The cat play outside.

Split the diamond over earth

today we split banana
I love drinking tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment