Wednesday, October 12, 2011

'neath the words on the paper

where I was scuttling up the front stairs to get inside and
ever keep them.
"Okay, so it's not a hole. Okay, so you know everything.
I have a new spirit helper," he declared, his voice
mean, "please, continue."
I didn't understand, but I didn't pursue it. For now, I
I found out I said terrible things to him, like I
'I'm glad you're here.'
She glared at him. "I think you did that on purpose."
So why don't you just dig up this treasure now so we can
what they say. And they stick together too much.
On the plate there were a dozen cookies
having kittens, and I
When I reached the steps in front of Uncle Jack's
All alone, in the middle of the night, Coraline began to
school without her. And who do we get as a head

No comments:

Post a Comment