Tuesday, November 6, 2018

[ Six Ways of Looking at Ink ]

I
On an ingenious brain,
there exists a flowing crimson ink
and a cranium above.

II
The sun hides below the horizon,
as the ink of the night
devours the sky.

III
Transparent ink gushed out of dense clouds.
I thought this time the world was going to drown, but alas, I was disappointed.

IV
One drop, ten drops,
this damned pen cascades sombre ink.
I think it's too late to wish
it wasn't on my tongue.

V
In a mad professor's realm
there's the ethereality of chaos
and inklings of sagacity
made by scribbles of ink.

VI
Above vivid memories
she pours golden ink
Perhaps with the spill of liquid lies
her lunacy can escape and hide.
Who would've thought that
with laptop screens and superficial smiles
there comes temporary tranquility and serenity of the mind?





No comments:

Post a Comment