Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Last year I was driving a black Kia Sorento
too fast off-road over rocks and dunebashed!
It broke down somewhere near sealine,
was towed home to be fixed and eventually sold.

Last year I realized that I will never write
English the way a native speaker does!
Writing in Arabic might be a better choice!

Last year was my second year at ABP
as Special Assistant to the Director.

Last year I traveled to Jordan, Italy , Austria and Sweden.
On the way back flew 35000 feet over Iraq,
crossed over Diar Bakr in the north , Baghdad, Hilla , Najaf
all the way to Basra in the south.
that was the closest I can be to home.

Last year I was 41
found some old friends on facebook.
painted almost every night.
It went by so fast.

Last year is not much different from this year, or so it seems in January 2013.

1 comment: